- Eat foods in their natural state: fruits, whole grains, vegetables. Yumm! The farmer's markets are great places to shop and get in your steps for the day
- Stay Active: Take a 5 or 10 minute walk while you're dreaming about that summer vacation.
- Focus on getting and staying healthy: Your SMART goals may include fitting into that close fitting summer outfit, but try to make sure your goals include developing habits that provide a high quality of life and healthy living for the long term.
- Make fitness fun: Find a friend or family member to join in your fitness program and help with your accountability.
- Slow and Steady: While we think doing a 180 degree turn on our lifestyle is possible, it is by no means easy. Make small changes and learn new habits. They will be more likely to stick for the long term.
Want some help achieving your goals? Join us at CE Nutri-Fit 24/7